There are a few words and phrases I hate
1. “At the end of the day.” (Overused)
2. “Fabulous” (Only people who are not fabulous and are trying TOO hard to be fabulous use this word)
3. “I could care less” (This means that you DO care a little. The phrase “I COULDN’T care less” is correct)
4. “Moist” (No explanation needed)
5. “I know, riiiiggghhtt?” (The worst offender. I know it’s super cute to say, but to me it is like nails on a chalkboard)
What does this have to do with Weddings or dresses, you may ask?
It was just on my mind today and I had to get it off of my chest.
Anyway, one of my favorite readers wrote to me after I posted about Drew Barrymore’s wedding dress. She wrote “I was wondering why you didn’t do a blog post on Kelsey Grammer’s prego wife’s wedding gown?”
Well, here is why
For me, there are no words.
How do you feel about her choice of dress?